1DAY2 Be Happier
Contact us about our upcoming courses!
- Want to learn the science behind happiness and wellbeing, in a clear and easy way to understand
- Are you looking to improve your relationships, productivity, health & happiness
- To be able to apply the science behind happiness and wellbeing in your own life
- To learn in a fun and interactive learning environment
Whether you’re unhappy or already feeling happy, wouldn’t it be great to be able to be happier? In this innovative course, you will get to learn the science behind how you can be happier and also the tools to increase your happiness and wellbeing. The course is run by two Associate Lecturers on the Masters in Applied Positive Psychology course from Bucks New University and there is an emphasis on explaining the science in a clear and understandable way, as well as giving you the opportunity to apply what you’ve learned.
What will you learn?
- What exactly is wellbeing and happiness
- The interventions borne from the research studies into happiness and wellbeing
- Ways to increase you own happiness and wellbeing
- Ways to assist others to increase their happiness and wellbeing
- How to apply the happiness and wellbeing interventions in your own life
- How to implement what you learn within your workplace/organisation
Who is this course for?
- People wishing to increase their own happiness and wellbeing
- People who are responsible for implementing wellbeing within organisations (e.g. HR professionals, Chief Happiness Officers)
- People in stressful jobs
- People who have heard of Positive Psychology and want to understand and experience the science behind happiness and wellbeing
- Coaches, therapists, teachers, counsellors, managers
If you’d like to find out more, please contact us for more information.
We are offering a special discount for the first 6 people who book on the course. Why are the first 6 places discounted? Find out why here.