Certificate Assignm...

Notifications
Clear all

Certificate Assignment  

RSS
Lesley
Member Admin

For those of you who are on the certificate course and wanting to know more about the end of course assignment.

You will be required to show evidence that you have participated in the course by submitting an account of your experience exploring 3 different topics from the course modules. Your submission must represent a minimum of 1000 words of typed text and may include photos, video or art.

This work is not marked and there is no requirement for academic writing with references etc. Just a simple account of your reflections on 3 topics of your own choice.

If you keep a journal/notebook from the outset you will have more than enough material and this Forum will serve as an interesting discussion group if you share your thoughts as your progress through the course.

Please post any question you have for the Facilitators here. If you're not sure about something, chances are others will feel the same. 

Posted : 17/06/2020 10:28 am
Cheryl liked
Sarah Jane Pearson

Hi Lesley.  I didn't sign up for the certificate element of this course but am now wishing I had as I see that it is the certificate that's needed to gain the 10% discount for MAPP.. is there a way to "upgrade"?! Thank you! 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/06/2020 11:59 am
Lesley liked
Lesley
Member Admin

Hi Sarah,

It's not a problem. You can just pay the difference at any time before the end of the course. Just send me an email and I'll arrange it for you.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/06/2020 9:08 pm
Sarah Jane Pearson

@lesleylyle - thank you!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/07/2020 12:29 pm
Lesley liked
Share:

Online Members

No online members at the moment

Recent Posts