Introduction to Positive Psychology Course
Certified Course with Bucks New University
- Heard about Positive Psychology and want to learn more about this emerging field?
- Are you a Coach, Counsellor, Practitioner, Health Care Worker, Teacher?
- Need to accrue some CPD hours?
- Interested in self-development?
- Want to improve your CV and enhance your job prospects?
- Thinking of studying for a Masters in Applied Positive Psychology (MAPP) and want to gain a greater understanding of what it entails? And get over £800 off your course fees!
- Delegates receive a certificate from Positive Psychology Learning and Bucks New University
Well, our exciting 2 day course will give you an insight into the ever developing science of Positive Psychology. The course is run by 2 MAPP alumni, who are Associate Lecturers of Buckinghamshire New University, who endorse this course. Buckinghamshire New University is one of only a handful of universities in the world that run a full MAPP course. As with all Positive Psychology Learning courses, we place a large emphasis on experiential learning and in our Introduction to Positive Psychology course you will gain knowledge of the following concepts
- What is Positive Psychology?
- Positive Emotions
You will have the opportunity to apply the following:
- Savouring as an aid to boost your mood/positive emotions
- Discover what your strengths are and how you can apply them in daily life
- Techniques from the theory of hope that can keep you on track to your goals
- Building resilience to keep going in the face of adversity
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be awarded a certificate from Positive Psychology Learning, which is endorsed by Buckinghamshire New University. An added bonus of taking this course, is that if you go on to apply for and be accepted on to the full MAPP course at Buckinghamshire New University, you will receive a 10% discount on the MAPP course fees for having attended our Introduction to Positive Psychology course, which is a saving of over £800! Please find our latest course dates below and if you’d like to find out more, please, contact us for more information.
We are offering a special discount for the first 6 people who book on the course. Why are the first 6 places discounted? Find out why here.
To book this course now please use the ‘Pay Now’ buttons below.
( By booking any courses, you agree to our Terms and Conditions )
Date 13th/14th May 2017
First 6 places (FILLED)
No Longer Available
April Bookings Only
Date 23rd/24th June 2017
First 6 places
May Bookings Only
The New Forest